Donnerstag, 29. November 2018

ZIA, tangles and something for christmas

Hello again!

This week I've done some Zentangle Inspired Art (ZIA) for selling at the christmas market of Primus' school. I've made  homemade clay ( 1/2 cup cornstarch. 1 cup baking soda. 3/4 cup water), and built hearts and stars. 


stars with paradox and golden jellyroll:



hearts with several tangles and lilac jellyroll:



Icantoo and Tripoli are everything this tile needed. 



I challenged myself to enjoy the blank space between the tangles,  because I used to fill in every little space of a tile. It wasn't easy, but it's something I have to practice.



Black tiles are hard for me to do. I used a jellyroll on black and tried some shading with a white charcoal. I didn't like it. How to shade this?!?


Some practice:


And what I've done with it:



Last but not least, I want to show you what Tertia did for me in the kindergarden. She is 4 and I'm so proud!  Isn't this lovely? 



Thank you for all of your kind comments on instagram, twitter and on my blog! I appreaciate this very much, and I hope, I will improve my skills soon. Thanks for all!

Have a nice week and thanks for stopping by. 
anmato

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen