Montag, 10. Dezember 2018

DivaChallenge #378 and #379, dingsblatz and a spinner

Hello, dear follower!

I did not much tangling this week, but a few tiles I want you to see:



My entry for the DivaChallenge #378:
a little mooka-dingbatz with 123 o'Leary, shattuck, betweed, wud, myswirl, (one tangle, I've forgotten, what it's called) and a tangelation of huggins

And for DivaChallenge #379 a shimmering mi^2 with some sparkling gold:



dingsblatz with crescent moon, hollibaugh and cubine


cross-ur-heart, a left-over of inktober


transcending drupe on auraknots:


Shiny little ratoon:


my first zengem: it took a long time, but finally I did it. I'm pretty satisfied with how it turned out, and it will definatly not be the last one.


And I'm on my spinner of "the twelve days of zentangle". I was very pleased with those light blue and lemon yellow, that came with it.


My son Secundus (8) tangled along with Rick and Maria's youtube-video. He was sitting on our table, ready with the ink and asked loudly: " And how to shade this?", just the way,  I would have done this. Awwww, love this boy! 

Sooo, more tangling ahead, because all the christmas shopping is done. I'm so happy, each of my four beloved children is getting a wonderful gift. But I'm the gifted one, truly, gifted with this four lovely characters and a wonderful husband.

So long. Have a nice week!
Yours anmato

12 Kommentare:

  1. All your tiles are lovely and the spinner gorgeous!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much. I'm pretty excited, how it will look like at the end.

      Löschen
  2. All so pretty! I especially like the Mi2.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Nice! I was really intimidated by the zengems, too but the more you play around with them, the more fun they are!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I keep on going. You'll see. Thank you for your nice comment!

      Löschen
  4. I love the way you turn blank sheets step by step in astoninishing pieces of art. Keep on "arting", you are my inspiration. Best wishes to you and your family

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Lovely work and yes, me too will finish the spinner today, it was a pleasant experience to tangle all those official tangles again!

    AntwortenLöschen