Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2019

zenuari2019 days 1-7 / DivaChallenges #380 + #381 / ZIA

Little late, but: Have a georgeous new jear!

We've gotten some healthy issues during christmas time, visites in hospital included.
But: new jear, new chances. Let's try our best.

Tertia ordered a new sleeping dress,  here it is:

It's an easy t-shirt, without arms,  a little longer and with a ruffle.  The fabric is a wonderful BIO-jersey by  stoffonkel

For Primus' christmas fiest, I did some little ZIA:



Those christmas ornaments are made of cornstarch- clay, dried and painted. 
I did my first template,  too:
  


Dear Santa brought me a renaissance-set for christmas:



While I was in Dresden, I visited an exhibition of renaissance paintings. It was very impressive!  Look at this foto I took, it's a sketch for a bowl:



See this wonderful little border down there?
I had to put it in my first renaissance-tile, acompanied by fife and pea-nuckle. 


I'm glad to take new chances, that's why I really enjoy "zenuari2019" presented by Anoeska Waardenburg. If you are following me on instagram, you may know these already.

Day 1: "party" - tangle tina by Gem Miller

Day 2: "star" - tangle omt by Cari Camarra


Day 3: "monotangle" - tangle dewd by zentangle and tangelations by zenlinea



Day 4: "biggify" - tangle tripoli by zentangle (I'm sorry, I don't know the name of the second tangle. Do you? Please give me a hint! )


Day 5: "hint of a tint" - tangle  jena by Nadine Roller


Day 6: "blind string" - tangles quendary, meer,  tripoli,  florz,  w2, arukas, crescent moon,  hollibaugh (and more)



Day 7: "duotone" - tangles coaster by Carol Ohl, toodles and divadance rock'n'roll by zentangle



And finally the first DivaChallenges of 2019:

#380: Spundala 



And #381 : a happy new medium 




Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful time!

Yours, anmato

7 Kommentare:

  1. Lots of lovely work! Would not have thought about trying chalk, but it gave it a lovely effect.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, Lady Kate! It was the only thing, that catched my eye for this challenge.

      Löschen
  2. Wow, lots of beautiful artwork here! I can't believe what fine lines you got with the big pieces of chalk! Now, that's something totally new to try....good job!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, Sue! That was the hardest part! But it was zentangeling at it's finest: relax, breathe and try to do the best stroke I could do in that moment.

      Löschen
  3. Beautiful work!! You did good with the chalk. Now that is way harder than with a micron pen. Arukas is one of my favorite tangles.

    AntwortenLöschen