Donnerstag, 22. November 2018

DivaChallenge 377, FullMoonMosaic and other stuff

Welcome!

Although it's been two crazy weeks (all 6 of us are dealing with illness, so mad), I want you to see my last tiles.

First, DivaChallenge 377, duotangle with pokeroot and fengle.

I've started a black tile, but didn't finished it. I did not like, how it looked. But after doing the white tile you can see above, I dicided to go on with it. And that's what zentangle is to me: like life. You make a dicison, and sometimes you're satisfied with it. But sometimes you have to give it a rest, to get another perspective on it. And then go on and deal with what you've got.


Second, just for practice, some cubes.


And third, I've made some christmas cards. They are made for selling at the christmas event in Primus' school. The funds go to Kinderhospiz Mitteldeutschland. I want to do some ZIA for this event, too. I appreciate my 4 kids every day, so let's do something to support other people, who need a little quality time with their family.


Forth I like to present my first fullmoonmosaic by Hanny Nura.



AND finally: We've got our first snow here in Erfurt! (My husband took the picture. I would prefer to take a picture from the beautyful white covered meadow behind our house, but he reduced it to the min. Cars. Well, men. :D)

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a nice day!

anmato

5 Kommentare:

  1. Oh! I love what you did with the Diva Challenge Duotangle. Really wonderful.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Amazing you can get all this done when you're not feeling well. I like how you threaded the poke root on the ends of the tips. Hope things are turning around and you'll be full steam again next week.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Very creative take on the Diva Challenge. Also, love the cubes tile and the Christmas ornaments.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love the pokeroot coming out the ends of the Fengle!

    AntwortenLöschen