Sonntag, 18. November 2018

DivasChallenge 376, Jellyrolls, MosaikProjekt and more

Hi there!

First of all, here's my entry for the DivasChallenge 376. Thanks to Laura, who gives a new challenge to us every week to increase our skills. I've choosen flux and pea-nuckle to create my tile.



I want you to have a look at my tile for the MosaikProjekt of LonettA. First time I take part in this challenge and liked it a lot. For the round section, I took fragments A2, A6, A4 and A11. The two spaces left are filled with Tripoli and Fandance, wich was new to me.


My dear friend Juliane brought some jellyrolls as a gift and now I have to try, how they work.  Here are some tiles:









And the last tile is a just-for-fun-"c"-tile, I used tangle beginning with -c- only.



That's it. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!
anmato


2 Kommentare:

  1. Aren't Gelly rolls fun to play with! I love a sparkly tangle! I love your Pea-nuckle. I've always struggled with that one. Your tangle reminds me that I should put that one back on my practice list.

    AntwortenLöschen