Dienstag, 23. Oktober 2018

Embedded Letters/ DivaChallenge #373

Hello everybody!

According to CZT Melinda Barlows video on YouTube I started my first try on embedded letters.

I really enjoyed drawing it!

I put it on a birthday card  for my lovely friend Sibylle. I think, she liked it a lot!

Mit der Videoanleitung von Melinda Barlow zum Thema "eingearbeitete Buchstaben" habe ich einen ersten Versuch dazu gewagt und diesen dann für eine Geburtstagskarte meiner lieben Freundin Sibylle benutzt. Ich denke, es hat ihr gefallen!


Now look, what the DivaChallenge #373 have done to me: "non-dominate tangeling" was really challenging to me. The first try isn't finished yet, but I've done my second tile, one stroke at a time.

Die DivaChallenge #373 war eine wirkliche Herausforderung für mich, nur mit links zu zeichnen. Nachdem der erste begonnene Versuch noch nicht fertig gestellt ist, habe ich es beim zweiten Versuch doch geschafft, ein Strich nach dem anderen.


I've choosen "n'zepple", "crazy n'zepple" and "nymph".

Genießt euren Tag, have a nice day!
anmato

8 Kommentare:

  1. Ich glaube, es geht uns Allen so - Dein Tile ist gut geworden!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great job on the Diva Challenge. I love the letter technique also. I use it frequently for cards. I also like to intertwine the initials of a couple who's getting married and tangle them as a gift.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you!It's a great idea to use the letter technique for wedding cards.

      Löschen
  3. I'm so glad your wobbles match my wobbles.I really like your tile

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! I will practice, maybe it will be better one day... :)

      Löschen
  4. Your embedded letters are amazing. Well done on the non-dominant hand tile as well. Like you I found it a challenge.

    AntwortenLöschen