Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2019

zenuari2019 week 3, DC #383

Welcome to a new blogpost!

Let's continue with zenuari2019.

Day 15 "donut"
I'm so in love with printemps with weighted lines, as Jo Quincey showed on her blog! It's pretty and fun! Tangles: Printemps, Flory.


Day 16 "mini-tangles"
I've never done "african artist" by Tina Akua Hunziker, which was part of the full-moon-mosaic by Hanny Nura.  So here is my prep for it: tangle "african artist" done on a bijou-tile.


Day 17 "zendala"
A 2-in-1-tangle. My contribution to Hanny Nuras "Full-Moon-Mosaic" as well as day  17 of zenuari2019. My first zendala ever!
Tangles "african artist" by Tina-Akua Hunziker and "somnee" by Laura 'I-am-the-Diva' Harms.

Day 18 "snowflake"
Not so perfect, as nature can be.
Tangles "indirella" and "swarm", both by zentangle HQ.


Day 19 "hefty hack"
Oh, I really LOVE this one. I like the colours so much. Tangles "c-curve", "mak-rah-mee", "fescu" and some fun with "mooka".




Day 20 "maze"
Feels like life. Irregular, wonky and definatly not straight to the point.  :D



Day 21 "3Z"
First 3Z-tile I did. Tangles DivaDance rock'n'roll, pokeroot and tripoli.



And my contribution to DivaChallenge #383 "ratoon": I love this tangle, since I first saw it on instagram.

Have a lovely week!

Yours, anmato.

9 Kommentare:

  1. The colours make your Ratoon very dramatic. It's like an explosion. Love it!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, Kay! The technique to paint the background was described by Anoeska Waardenburg in her E-Book about zenuari2019. I really love this technique!

      Löschen
  2. Lovely work, especially the Ratoon on watercoloured background looks great!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. The Ratoon is an eyecatcher, love it. Keep on drawing.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love the Ratoon tile! Fun colorful background.

    AntwortenLöschen